Monday, April 21, 2014

Week 4/14/14

This week I have completed the first version of the poster for the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing. I had to do a lot of finking with the poster to fit all of the important information on it. It was very hard to narrow down what should go on the poster. I think it looks pretty nifty now.

I also submitted an application for a scholarship to attend this celebration. I really hope that I get this scholarship. Since I am graduating, I am not sure if I can still get funding from the CREU program to attend. I need to look into this matter, but the scholarship would certainly help cut the costs down of attendance.  

I set a date for presenting this research to the department for my senior project. I get to present on May 28th at 11:00 am. It should be a jolly good time!

I also wrote the first draft of the final report for this project. I can't believe the year is almost over! This has been such a great experience for me. I will really miss the weekly meetings with Dr. Bonita and Dr. Sharif!

No comments:

Post a Comment